Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl on AW
I thought on aw, you wasn't allowed to use another girls photo promoting your profile?

Link here: www.adultwork.com/miss_imogen_taboo

If you look on her front page, there is a girl who looks slightly different facially from the third photo to the right. Maybe it might be the same girl but they look completely different looking to me x
(14-10-2016, 18:56)CeceUK Wrote: I thought on aw, you wasn't allowed to use another girls photo promoting your profile?

Link here: www.adultwork.com/miss_imogen_taboo

If you look on her front page, there is a girl who looks slightly different facially from the third photo to the right. Maybe it might be the same girl but they look completely different looking to me x

I think it's just because in the third picture you can clearly see the shape of her nose where as in almost all of her other pictures she's facing straight on so it's not noticeable. Plus, she's verified x
Oh ok, must be the angle of how the photo was took. I thought she might of had it done in her first pic. Ah well nvm x
this is the same model. Check the photos in the gallery too...

many of the same looks and different. Different camera, different angles and hair.