AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not receiving any cam calls :(
Sad 
Hi everyone,

All of this week I have been logging into my JustCamIt like I do normally, and everything appears to be fine, I'm showing up in the online listings, I'm positioning my profile and it often shows at the top of the list, I'm scheduling shows and I'm logging in for hours at a time like I normally do... But theres one difference, despite doing everything I should be, and more, to get clients... I have hardly spoken to anyone! :Sadnd to add insult to injury I'm seeing other girls, left right and centre, in group and private sessions, and I'm not getting a single thing, which is completely unheard of Sad

I do however have a joint profile with my friend, and when we spoke with a client on there, we asked them to go to my solo profile and try and get into the cam on there, just to test and see if there was actually an issue. (not really thinking that there would be) but to my utter shock and dismay, this person came back into our joint cam and said that there is an error!

It's stopping people from coming into my room... And despite everything looking and seeming perfectly normal with my cam on the outside, with it logging into JustCamIt absolutely fine and showing up in the online listings etc... On the inside, there is clearly something very very wrong!! Sad because I'm just not speaking to anyone at all on it Sad and its just weird, worrying and totally unheard of! Sad

The error itself was something to do with sockets?? Socket Error ##### or soemthing like that?? Is there anyone out there that has any clue about this at all or come across it themselves?

Thanks for reading and hopefully i'll hear from some of you that might be able to help xxxxxxx
Lucy White
x  x  x
Report the error to AW. I've never heard of an error like that.