Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of small payments being taken
I have just checked my account and i am down by 150 credits - i do not want my credits taken in drips and drabs!!!!!!
Why have you done this? why have you not replied to my previous emails? 

I am getting really frustrated you are taking a percentage off of all these small payments it is ridiculous.
Anyone else experiencing this? 
I can clearly see that more credits are available for transfer so really confused as to why payments are being taken like this, the same thing happened the other day and i only received a small amount into my bank
(13-10-2016, 15:13)Kiaxxx Wrote: I can clearly see that more credits are available for transfer so really confused as to why payments are being taken like this, the same thing happened the other day and i only received a small amount into my bank

Kia, please try to understand that DP are in the same position as the rest of us, so they have had to ration payments to make sure everybody gets paid. If they pay out large amounts, then the money will run out and nobody gets paid

The good news is that AW have finally sent out money and that should be hitting our accounts within the next 12 to 24 hours. But Colin has injected a large amount of his own money to keep girls going.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • admin
Ok that make sense thank you so much for explaining that to me!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kiaxxx for this post:
  • Miss Deviant
yea dp have done wonders for me without them id be right up shit creak-100 is better than nothing and we will see it all in the end xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tara25 for this post:
  • admin
(13-10-2016, 17:22)laura20 Wrote: yea dp have done wonders for me without them id be right up shit creak-100 is better than nothing and we will see it all in the end xxx

Could have been worse - could have happened at Christmas and when we have a nice Christmas present from the tax man....
Hi, for the small payments = http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

For the "you are taking a percentage off of all these small payments" = untrue sorry.

Normal AW payments to you are -36%, ours are only -33.5%, so you are currently being paid an extra 2.5% by us.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4