Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
(18-10-2016, 10:37)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: You don't think you and your little friends posts were below the belt? Actually, down right vile? You want to bang on about how you are all best of buddies, your vegan shit club, so surely you can be accountable for the evil that you all collectively spurt?

I disagreed with you, and in return your group of bullies decide to make comments about my unborn baby? And I am the one who made it personal?

And yes, I do think your whole domme persona is a  joke, you talk to everyone like you talk to your subs. I remember long before this reworked portrayal when you were normal and pleasant, and you saying "who even are you?" says more about your shit memory than anything else.

Don't forget, we have quite a few shared clients, just check the feedback, you'll spot them! I hear how nasty you are to them and you treat other women the same way.

I will never "get over" or forgive, the fact you lot shamelessly hounded me, spouted shit all over twitter and most of all, dragged my baby into it. That's vile and unforgivable.

So yes, ta ta indeed.
Sweety add her to your ignore list seriously do not waste your time on a response, you will irritate her more by not responding or even reading her posts.  People like this crave the attention no matter what it is.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ms Dee for this post:
  • Gone

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - by Ms Dee - 18-10-2016, 10:40