Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
Please also take in account that there are bound to be a few hiccups on the first payment; particularly in the case of Adult Industry. But once they've gone through - which it looks like they have - all will be back to normal. There is zero reason to panic. I am 100% confident, you will see money in your account Monday or Tuesday.

I used to work in Finance so I know how this works - and this is all legit. Important points to consider:

1.) Girls who bank with HSBC are now showing their funds as a "pending" transaction. This means their bank has received the funds without issue. Clearance will take 1 to 2 working days.

2.) Not all banks will show the funds in accounts until they are fully cleared. In my experience, this is the case with Barclays, Natwest, LLoyds, Santander and MOST building societies.

3.) Building societies often taken longer to clear funds - as long as 5 working days.

4.) Where funds are rejected by a bank - they are often flagged and rejected VERY quickly. It is IMPOSSIBLE for them to reach the destination account if they are to be rejected. This is to combat fraud/money laundering activity. So for those girls who are seeing pending funds; those funds won't suddenly disappear.

5.) Where transactions are "contactless" i.e. you haven't personally paid in the funds using chip and pin or signature; they won't appear in pending. They will however appear on your bank statement 1 or 2 days AFTER clearance.

I hope this reassures everyone and clears up any confusion ♥
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • English-Caroline, KTC, littlelilyx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - by Miss Deviant - 14-10-2016, 14:16