Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
(13-10-2016, 12:16)admin Wrote:
(13-10-2016, 11:29)xXxMEFxXx Wrote: Payments are reaching the dailypay account from AW now, surely that means that previously requested withdrawals from AW by girls not in a group, will be soon to follow suit. That's what I am presuming, and keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!

Hi sorry all, the post says

"We have a payment coming in on Friday but due to the weekend it may arrive Monday. Currently we have payments coming in from 4 sources over the next few days, its just a minute by minute thing at the moment for when they arrive. "

The sources are other sources, eg other companies.

No funds have arrived from AW yet.

Another partial post "The funds today were of medium size only and will last 1-2 days, tomorrows is very small and would last less than a day, Monday and Tuesdays current payments coming to us are also small."

Thanks

Oh you're kidding?! FFS!!! I've already asked them to update us and haven't received an email. What ARE they playing at????

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - by Miss Deviant - 13-10-2016, 12:18