Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Does anybody believe this will actually happen?
(13-10-2016, 09:48)iloveit38 Wrote:
(13-10-2016, 09:23)mistresscristal Wrote:
(13-10-2016, 09:20)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(13-10-2016, 09:14)KINKYlilSLUT Wrote: No good news this morning then? Has anyone recieved pay? X

Still early. I'm hoping it will be in this afternoon! x

Exactly. Banks have only just opened - then they have a backlog to get through. If it's going to be today; it'll more than likely be this afternoon. It would seriously start to affect credibility if they issue yet another "excuse".

Goodmorning all...it will defo be in today or tommorow. Im very optomistic that were at the end of this nightmare. I still am having murders with payoneer as I have opened an account but cant link it to adultwork. Countless emails to payoneer plus trying to get someone to talk to on live chat was impossible probably because of all the calls going to them. I will call them today of a landline and try and get this sorted. But as I said I am very very optomistic were all guna be paid by tommorow. If anyone can see it in your accounts please update on here as its good to see if its starting to come in xxxx

Hi, "but cant link it to adultwork" - where did you get the card? A non adult site? Directly from Payoneer themselves?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anybody believe this will actually happen? - by admin - 13-10-2016, 09:54