Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Daily pay payments.
Hello, I am wondering if anybody has been paid today or yesterday? I do not mind the £100 payout I just need to be paid... I expected it yesterday but no payment so promised money to my landlord today and I still haven't been paid.
I've been living hand to mouth with my cash due to my internet going of for 4 months and now back paying.. my dog died 3 days ago a cat died yesterday, my landlords FUMING at me I have 00.00 cash.. and no food in my house.
It is 5pm now I have been checking every half a hour since 12 and messaged Colin on AW no reply on Twitter no reply...x
Sorry to hear about the animals...

I cant help with anything else though, sorry x
(17-10-2016, 17:07)hornygirl1991 Wrote: Sorry to hear about the animals...

I cant help with anything else though, sorry x

Thank you xxx
(17-10-2016, 17:06)xKitty Wrote: Hello, I am wondering if anybody has been paid today or yesterday? I do not mind the £100 payout I just need to be paid... I expected it yesterday but no payment so promised money to my landlord today and I still haven't been paid.
I've been living hand to mouth with my cash due to my internet going of for 4 months and now back paying.. my dog died 3 days ago a cat died yesterday, my landlords FUMING at me I have 00.00 cash.. and no food in my house.
It is 5pm now I have been checking every half a hour since 12 and messaged Colin on AW no reply on Twitter no reply...x

Aww hun so sorry to hear about your pets Sadxx
Hi, tell the landlord its a world crisis.

Was only away from computer for a few hours today folks, the article page is updated.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(17-10-2016, 17:06)xKitty Wrote: Hello, I am wondering if anybody has been paid today or yesterday? I do not mind the £100 payout I just need to be paid... I expected it yesterday but no payment so promised money to my landlord today and I still haven't been paid.

I am so sorry you have lost 2 of your pets.Thats awful.........x