Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

sex education in schools
they need to change alot of things in the uk, like being able to get sterlised from puberty if u want without having to speak to useless overpaid councillors, raising the abortion limit again
It's a toughie isn't it. I gave my son some condoms when he was 16. He had been dating his gf for 9 months and I new they were serious about each other, so I guessed that it would be on the cards, so I made sure he had what he needed. Thankfully he had talked it through with his gf, who I kept forgetting was younger than him (she was very mature for her age) and had decided to wait until she was 16 (thank God!) because there is a history of ovarian cancer in her family and starting early can bring it on.

I hope he is still being sensible, although gf no. 2 is nothing like the first one. No real ambition, very relaxed about things and a lot less mature. She is lovely, I'm just not so sure she would be thinking of her future, so I hope he still is. Although I know she is on the pill, but if she is anything like me she won't get through a whole month without forgetting to take it at least once.