Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

best cam show / phonechat
Well, I have been told I can be very difficult to follow because of my feminine side (not quite sure what was meant or implied there!!!) but I am known to switch so very unpredictable. I like to think that I do appreciate the lady's point of view far more than I used to.

Had to change in the late '90's as I realised I didnt actually like myself very much. Was too much of a control freak. Theses days I am totally different, almost gone too far the other way!!
You're not the only gay in the village are you?
(13-07-2011, 10:06)CurvaceousKate Wrote: You're not the only gay in the village are you?

Double Hah!!!

No, pleased to say I am 99% straight (am very slightly curious but thats as far as it has gone so far)
How do you wiggle out 1% of curiousity? Does that mean you look at a cock and think, hmmm... I wonder! or... imagine a male mouth around your cock to see if men really are better at it? I'd say that was 25% curious if you do.
(13-07-2011, 10:13)CurvaceousKate Wrote: How do you wiggle out 1% of curiousity? Does that mean you look at a cock and think, hmmm... I wonder! or... imagine a male mouth around your cock to see if men really are better at it? I'd say that was 25% curious if you do.

That will teach me wont it?? What i really meant was there is just a slight curiousity nothing more. If that means a higher % then so be it.
(13-07-2011, 10:23)monty69 Wrote:
(13-07-2011, 10:13)CurvaceousKate Wrote: How do you wiggle out 1% of curiousity? Does that mean you look at a cock and think, hmmm... I wonder! or... imagine a male mouth around your cock to see if men really are better at it? I'd say that was 25% curious if you do.

That will teach me wont it?? What i really meant was there is just a slight curiousity nothing more. If that means a higher % then so be it.

time will tell
(13-07-2011, 10:25)lolo Wrote:
(13-07-2011, 10:23)monty69 Wrote:

time will tell

wassat meant to mean Lolo Confused
lol nothing, i just like to play & explore
(13-07-2011, 10:33)lolo Wrote: lol nothing, i just like to play & explore

Ha ha I thought that might be the case Big Grin

So do I
(13-07-2011, 10:38)monty69 Wrote:
(13-07-2011, 10:33)lolo Wrote: lol nothing, i just like to play & explore

Ha ha I thought that might be the case Big Grin

So do I

Heart good best way to be