Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UK Payouts (Update, the one youve been waiting for)
I'm with Yorkshire bank and mine came through today, stoked! Hopefully this means bank transfers will be up again soon x
I requested a pay out last Friday the 14 the still haven't had no money I'm in turkey having a b
Has anyone had any luck with being paid today so far (from either AW or DP)? I know I haven't...
AW Profile - Jennifer_XXX
(19-10-2016, 09:38)Jennifer1990 Wrote: Has anyone had any luck with being paid today so far (from either AW or DP)? I know I haven't...

No not yet Sad I think DP are still waiting for funds from AW. Hoping to get something today!! Big Grin xx
Fingers crossed hun
xx
Hi, updates here for DP payouts http://dailypayservice.com/support/kb/faq.php?id=40

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to admin for this post:
  • Ms Dee, YoungMumBellaRose
(19-10-2016, 09:53)YoungMumBellaRose Wrote:
(19-10-2016, 09:38)Jennifer1990 Wrote: Has anyone had any luck with being paid today so far (from either AW or DP)? I know I haven't...

No not yet Sad I think DP are still waiting for funds from AW. Hoping to get something today!! Big Grin xx

Me too,I am totally skint now..........x Confused
Colin and the DP team have done an excellent job so far and can't be faulted, but I can't help but kick myself a bit to think if I wouldn't have joined DP when the crisis started I would have had my 2 weeks wages by now (which is well over a grand!) but hey-ho!

Checking this forum is really keeping me sane to know there's others in the same boat, you are right we need to stick together and try to stay positive!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Jennifer1990 for this post:
  • admin, Mistress_Silk
UK Bank Accounts
Quote:All payments are currently on hold and we are trialling integration with a new provider.  It is our intention to be able to pay the transfers due today (Tuesday 27th) this week, although this new provider will require additional anti-money laundering and know your customer documentation.
Until we know exactly what that is we would advise all members with pending UK bank transfers to do the following:
  • Perform the Age Verification process here.  This uses a third party system to verify that you are in the UK and over 18.

• Prepare a scan of a cheque or bank statement for the bank account you have asked your funds to be paid in to.  Your name, the sort code and account number should be clearly visible, but any other information can be masked or obscured.  Once we know if this is definitely required, we will provide an upload page for it.

• If you have not done so already, complete the process for VAT identification, here.  (Group Managers please login and access via the EU Consumer Tab of your Group Settings page.)

Whether you are VAT registered or not, if you can prove you are using AdultWork.com for business purposes we do not have to charge you VAT on the admin fee and many of the display items (e.g. Phone Number Display and Featured Profiles). 
If we can get the above information from you it may expedite the speed at which we can pay you, by providing this verification information to the new UK bank payment processor.
(22-10-2016, 11:26)TiffanyBelle Wrote: UK Bank Accounts
Quote:All payments are currently on hold and we are trialling integration with a new provider.  It is our intention to be able to pay the transfers due today (Tuesday 27th) this week, although this new provider will require additional anti-money laundering and know your customer documentation.
Until we know exactly what that is we would advise all members with pending UK bank transfers to do the following:
  • Perform the Age Verification process here.  This uses a third party system to verify that you are in the UK and over 18.

• Prepare a scan of a cheque or bank statement for the bank account you have asked your funds to be paid in to.  Your name, the sort code and account number should be clearly visible, but any other information can be masked or obscured.  Once we know if this is definitely required, we will provide an upload page for it.

• If you have not done so already, complete the process for VAT identification, here.  (Group Managers please login and access via the EU Consumer Tab of your Group Settings page.)

Whether you are VAT registered or not, if you can prove you are using AdultWork.com for business purposes we do not have to charge you VAT on the admin fee and many of the display items (e.g. Phone Number Display and Featured Profiles). 
If we can get the above information from you it may expedite the speed at which we can pay you, by providing this verification information to the new UK bank payment processor.

That old news, its been updated many times since....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the longest booking youve ever done? tinkerbell 15 17,721 19-06-2011, 17:57
Last Post: tinkerbell