Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UK Payouts (Update, the one youve been waiting for)
(15-10-2016, 07:53)courtesanannabel Wrote: Posted earlier but cant see where so done again

Just to let you know 
been paid into my bank account this morning for 27th & 4th 

Smile Anna 

I am sure as much we were all very stressed about not being paid, we can't begin to imagine 
how this has affected AW and very relived there seems to be a resolution

Oh wow thank you Anna, no doubt the ladies will be out celebrating today. Very good news indeed. Smile
Anna, who do you bank with!?
absolutely nothing showing in mine! where is my money Sad
xx
Aww that's great! Funds are definitely on their way then Smile Nothing in mine yet but it's good to know money is actually starting to appear! xx
HSBC?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(15-10-2016, 09:59)admin Wrote: HSBC?

HSBC are showing as pending for monday apparently

i'm santander
anyone know why mine aren't in!? panicking is an understatement!

PS- admin, i messaged you, can you message me back please xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blondie for this post:
  • admin
Ladies - to clarify, some banks have the facility to tells you when funds are in but are yet to be cleared. Some banks don't. If yours aren't yet showing, this does NOT necessarily mean you haven't been paid. It just means they are still with your processing centre and will appear in your account when fully cleared.
Natwest will show funds early at weekend. You can't access them in the bank just from cashpoint (weird set up lol).
That'll be why ladies banking with them have access to them and no one else does yet.
(15-10-2016, 12:12)lucyloo Wrote: Natwest will show funds early at weekend. You can't access them in the bank just from cashpoint (weird set up lol).
That'll be why ladies banking with them have access to them and no one else does yet.

As I've just explained on Stripperweb, Natwest/RBS/HSB all use the same clearance centre as they're part of the same banking group.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Miss Deviant for this post:
  • lucyloo
(15-10-2016, 12:16)mistresscristal Wrote:
(15-10-2016, 12:12)lucyloo Wrote: Natwest will show funds early at weekend. You can't access them in the bank just from cashpoint (weird set up lol).

As I've just explained on Stripperweb, Natwest/RBS/HSB all use the same clearance centre as they're part of the same banking group.

The important thing is the crisis is coming to an end and everyone will be paid. If not today Monday or Tuesday dependant on their bank. Much better than the uncertainty of not knowing anything x
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to lucyloo for this post:
  • Miss Deviant, YoungMumBellaRose
Agreed. Once this payment has fully cleared - and it will - everything will be back to normal.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the longest booking youve ever done? tinkerbell 15 17,722 19-06-2011, 17:57
Last Post: tinkerbell