Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

update
(06-10-2016, 16:59)laura20 Wrote: yh but they said an update thurs mid morning and nthing, just gives me the impression things are not sorted at all

They have a huge back log of payments to process. This is going to take time. I'd rather they focused on getting us paid rather than update us for updating's sake.
Payment instructions for UK bank transfers that were due for payment on 27 September and 4 October have been submitted to a new payment processor. This means they cannot now be converted into Payoneer, Paxum or PayToo requests.

Due to the number of payees that need to be verified by the new processor, payments will not start to be made into bank accounts until Monday 10 October. We have been assured that all payees should receive their funds by Wednesday 12 October at the latest. We are taking all steps possible to reduce this delay at any cost.

This extra delay was only made known to us after we had submitted the payment instructions. Several parties in the chain were not aware this delay would be encountered. Future weeks' payments will not be subject to such delays due to there only being a small number of new payees each week.

We will submit payments due on Tuesday 11 October to the new processor but it is inevitable that they will join the backlog of the previous two weeks' payments. Whilst not expecting huge delays, best case it will be the end of the week before those funds are received into bank accounts.
ESP Payments - EU Bank Transfers
This is all good news, but I still can't make a withdrawal request today. If they have a new processor I don't see why we can't make requests to withdraw our credits.
indeed .....
Well I had to rely on savings to pay my rent and bills I really don't want to get out more money to fund my living expenses and everything else till the end of September hoping everything is sorted by then. Plus we have 3 months from now till Christmas so we definitely have to get paid sooner rather than later. I am sure they are sorting it out this minute! January is always a dead month after Christmas agh
(06-10-2016, 21:26)CeceUK Wrote: Well I had to rely on savings to pay my rent and bills I really don't want to get out more money to fund my living expenses and everything else till the end of September hoping everything is sorted by then. Plus we have 3 months from now till Christmas so we definitely have to get paid sooner rather than later. I am sure they are sorting it out this minute! January is always a dead month after Christmas agh

Hi, for the cheque query:

"If you have cashed a cheque already you will need to wait until the cheque is returned to your bank and in turn, to you.  Take a picture or scan the "return to drawer" stamp on the back of the cheque along with the front of the cheque and email it from your registered email address to webmaster@adultwork.com."
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(06-10-2016, 17:55)MissSophieGreen Wrote: This is all good news, but I still can't make a withdrawal request today. If they have a new processor I don't see why we can't make requests to withdraw our credits.

I wouldn't have thought they would allow new transfer requests until they have caught up on the backlog of pending payments. If folks send through requests now, they won't be able to catch up in a timely manner. My guess is transfer requests will be available early next week, once all pending requests have been processed.
Perhaps, but they don't get processed for two weeks so it wouldn't be adding to the backlog they have, or are the thinking it's going to take that long to clear!
This is the ever helpful reply from aw when I asked why I couldn't withdraw. Why can they never answer the question first time!

When these transfer request are re-enabled we will advise.

So again I asked why and got a more helpful reply

The facility to do so will shortly be available once we know the first lot of payments using the new Processor is succesful and processed.