Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Removal from dailypay
I'm not sure about that but when I spoke to them they explained that they could have my funds in my bank account around 12am today as opposed to dailypay who still haven't responded to my transfer request.  Is that okay or must I explain myself more ^_^? (Don't worry I'll delete my account after ) xxxx
(03-10-2016, 12:43)alyxxx Wrote: I'm not sure about that but when I spoke to them they explained that they could have my funds in my bank account around 12am today as opposed to dailypay who still haven't responded to my transfer request.  Is that okay you fat bitch or must I explain myself more ^_^? (Don't worry I'll delete my account after ) xxxx

Hi, deleted your out burst.

LTDP will be able to pay today quicker as they have a smaller queue, we have a long queue, both services are able to payout. We fund LTDP who are a great team also and you wont have any issues with profiles being stolen etc and all that other stuff.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I don't think you should have. There have been people ruder than me to Helena and for some reason she thinks she can attack me when nothing I have said is false or even terribly rude.

If she's upset because she's************ that's not my problem but she needs to calm herself down.

Edit Admin: Deleted again. Due to the situation and high blood levels all round we wont be banning you for your remarks but please be aware I dont like cursing on these forums, we have so many new members to these forums who are very confused and I want them to get the info they need without having to read foul language.