Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No reply...doing something wrong???
New user...thanks for taking the time to read my post. I'm a long term webcammer thats finally moved into punting. Over the last three weeks I've messaged 6 wg's asking for appointments but not one as replied, all the girls I've messaged have at least +5 positive feedback and I've read their profiles for their preferred method of contact (txt...email....or phone). My messages are polite with a simple request as to whether their available (always on days they say they work). All the girls log in on a daily basis...yet.l i think 3 of my message haven't been read 7 days later.....sorry....one  did reply and totally ignored my message and said she was working another day......
Hi mate,

I think it may just be you getting unlucky with the girls you are contacting. Maybe try some girls with more feedback?

Also if they are available on the day ring them as they prefer this as a means of contact as they are normally too busy to check emails.

Also do you have any feedback yet? this may be putting some of them off. Once you get a couple of feedback that will help.

But defo ring them in the first instance and if they don;t pick up leave a text message and also an email via the site and I am sure they will respond.

Good luck
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Horrny_Indian for this post:
  • English-Caroline
(21-09-2016, 16:36)Horrny_Indian Wrote: Hi mate,

I think it may just be you getting unlucky with the girls you are contacting. Maybe try some girls with more feedback?

Also if they are available on the day ring them as they prefer this as a means of contact as they are normally too busy to check emails.

Also do you have any feedback yet? this may be putting some of them off. Once you get a couple of feedback that will help.

But defo ring them in the first instance and if they don;t pick up leave a text message and also an email via the site and I am sure they will respond.

Good luck

I couldn't have said it better myself. If the green "available today" icon is displayed and the girl has displayed her phone number then pick up the phone and call.

I receive hundreds of emails per week from men with zero feedback. I do reply to most of the emails but these emails almost never result in a booking. We pay for both the "available today" icon and phone number to be displayed.
The men I see tend to pick up the phone and talk. Get dialling and Happy Punting. x
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to English-Caroline for this post:
  • Cece, durhamlad, sarahxxx