Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Money up front
HEY! Money eh. My favourite thing in the world . It's the reason I do this job to get payed. I wear a GARTER . The garter is the thing the client puts the money in then there's no issues. I turn round and count it while I lead him to bed. Or the other best clients give me the money sometimes in a brown envelope rarely but it's always brown , they make an excuse to use the loo and they know that is when I count the money and set my alarm. As hell yes I set stop watches. Sometimes I'll give them five mins over time for happy endings or quick chat while he dresses. But money I have no issue with it. I sometimes just hold my hand out and say money . Yes some do rush in take trousers off and when I tell them I want my money first please they say "oh almost forgot" I've been tricked part payment. When it's been they've given me money dropped a note pick it up and given me the cash and at the end I've scratched my head on amazment at the magic trick. At the end of day though this is an amazing job extremely well payed we choose our own hours. Screw going back to Slave wages. £7.20 ph yea right I'm on £120

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You Count Your Money In Front Of A Client? EliteAnnalise 26 39,449 22-04-2012, 16:52
Last Post: sarahxxx