Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
watch out! most fully verified romanian profiles are fake
I am not saying all verifed romanians are the same.
Just that a lot of these profiles are made by real girls back in Romania. When you register on the British website, clearly you should be phisically here to work, right?

well... a lot of them are not. The profiles are created from Romania by girls who will never get to the UK, then these profiles are sold to pimps and other girls get to work on those verified profiles.

It just doesn't seen fair to me ... therefore I consider they are fake. Take a good look at the first pictures uploaded on a Romanian profile just created, you will see just a normal girl, dressed normaly.
After only 2 days the profile changes location and it has got a super hot girl on the profile picture... that makes me angry... they are fake, created in a tricky way, and it just kills competition.
You get 1 woman working on even 10 fully verified profiles, because she has the money to buy them.

What will the other girls do, the ones working on just 1 verified profile, their own's, like it's supose to be in the first place?

Messages In This Thread
RE: watch out! most fully verified romanian profiles are fake - by james1221 - 14-09-2016, 12:46

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fake AW profiles and their Modus Operandi psisos 4 7,432 25-07-2019, 23:11
Last Post: peteraonfilm
Question Why are some AdultWork.com profiles marked as fake? Rambo was a pussy! 1 5,413 25-10-2017, 14:42
Last Post: Strawberryblonde
  Fake romanian profiles onlythebest4399 0 4,456 07-08-2015, 09:55
Last Post: onlythebest4399