Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abuse requests
I had a very disturbing request from someone in IM just now and I cant see where I can report such user's - surely requests for acting out child abuse (and I'm talking baby not teenager) need to be reported?

I feel sick to my stomach with what was asked and I obviously kicked him out permanently - I've never come across anyone wanting something so sickening - I'm not just being a wimp on this it was horrific in my opinion!

Many Thanks

Mia
Go to your kicked list, get his user name then add him to your banned list. If you click his user name again and go to his profile at the bottom right hand side there should be a 'authentic member?' button, click in there to send a report to AW about him.

I reported a cretin directly to the police some months back for calling me asking for a blowjob and saying he'd bring his baby with him - I could hear the baby in the car. Horrid bastards.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • Mia_Starlight
Thank you, this one was asking to do a roleplay in IM involving beating and abusing a BABY!!
being a mum it really got to me

this AW have dealt with him now as his user is no longer active

and yes your are right - Horrid bastards!
That's absolutely vile , being a survivor of childhood sexual abuse I don't tolerate any kind of role-play that some of these sicko's seem to want or think its ok to talk about......sadly taboo doesn't meant taboo it means a far more insidious area which so many providers are happy to entertain, taboo to me means period play, watersports , sploshing , something that is perhaps weird but legal , so many presume that if you offer taboo your happy to talk about child abuse and animals , I've lost count of the type of caller /IM person whom wants these subjects , its just utterly wrong but until the directchat line actually gets recorded then a lot of subject matters will continue to happen.....I hope you barred the sicko , and sorry its upset you xxx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to country-gal for this post:
  • Mia_Starlight