Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Direct cam troubles ahhhhh
Bug 
Hi guys just wondering if anyone could help me at all....i noticed on my account for a.w it sais im available for pc and mac and apple iphone devices but NOT android or android devices that use the android player app...it must be something to do with my webcam because i use a seperate one not the one on my laptop as its crap, but i noticed when i unplugged the webcam n my laptop one was being used it showed a savailable for ALL devices!!!! Argh this is driving me nuts! Please please can anyone tell me how to sort this? Cheers!!!! Sad xxx
PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP? Sad
Hi, possible related to the quality of the webcams and the bandwidth it takes to use them. A lesser quality cam eg the laptop one will use less bandwidth and will be available for more items, a higher quality uses more bandwidth and will be seen by less members.

Thats all I can think of.

Fix = get faster internet to allow for higher quality webcams to be used.

To check if this answer is right, monitor your bandwidth usage for each cam when in use, I believe its shown on the JCI software on the left.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4