Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Yippee
Rainbow 
Just realised this will be my 1000th post, so thought I would mark the occasion by apologising to everyone for any unintended slight, misjudged joke or general crapness that has come from my direction.
I do talk a load of bollocks, don't I? Can't quite believe there are a 1000 of my little bollockses out there. Ahhhh.
yeah not apologising enough
Ann I really hope you do naot have balls as that would shatter all my illusions about you

Congratulations on your 1000 posts I am sure a large percentage of them were of the highest quality but who am I to judge as I have only seen a small percentage of them
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Congratulations Ann but you are wrong its not 1000 little bollocks its 1000 pure pearls of wisdom that you have brought into our lives and we are so much more enlightened for it (of to choke in the corner now)
Lol Emily I'm sure you're on commission. Ann don't change! There has to be someone worse than me in this world (that is in the sense of talking bollocks) and I reckon you just (only just) pip the post. I like a good challenge! lol. xx
(09-07-2011, 09:20)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Congratulations Ann but you are wrong its not 1000 little bollocks its 1000 pure pearls of wisdom that you have brought into our lives and we are so much more enlightened for it (of to choke in the corner now)
The thought of you having to control your gag reflex as you wrote that has made my day!
Glad to be of assistance any time you want cheering up I will gladly gag for you
Or gag over photos of me - you choose!
behave yourself ann
Yes sir, Lolo ma'am.