Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Not Happy
I have spent nearly all day yesterday and today trying to design a banner thought I had eventually sussed it uploaded it got the link added it to my signature strip was so excited that I had managed it and all I can say it is crap where is my magnifying glass back to the drawing board again
as long as when u change it dont make it too big, plus its says only opera or firefox support it
Using firefox the site I used didnt give me a size option tried altering it with no luck
Managed it is this to big Lolo do you think its ok open to suggestions I tried to do one with a pic on but apparently all my pics are to big
its bigger now but geordie is spelt greodie on it
Oh f'ing hell
also try linking it to your AW page
Now you really are asking the impossible need a lie down just for coping with that
The writing is too small and difficult to see. If you give me the picture you want I can resize it for you.
This is all a very steep learning curve for me but thought I had best move myself in to the current century thanks Kate will do
(07-07-2011, 16:13)Emily of Halifax Wrote: This is all a very steep learning curve for me but thought I had best move myself in to the current century thanks Kate will do

Looks fine to me Emily Big Grin but then I do have 20:20 vision Wink