Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Your best punt/punter
(10-07-2011, 16:42)CurvaceousKate Wrote: aawwww that was nice.

I had a strange one yesterday. Very mixed messages. He told me in one breath that I was the sort of person that he would want to marry and if I wasn't a whore he would want to date me. (This is after telling me he had refused a proposal from another lady several times recently). Then in the next breath he asked me if I had ever been a street worker! Apparently I'm brazen enough to have done it. He asked me how I got to be so damned sexy lol. Then at the end of the booking he got his instrument (no not his cock) and serenaded me with a song and it was pure joy. My face muscles were aching at the end of it from smiling so much.

You really can not predict what will happen with this job.

Kate you must tell us what he sang for you.

And was this an incall - did he actually take his instrument along with the intention of singing a song?
(08-07-2011, 07:59)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: oh yes,...we may have been in stalker town lol

Spoilt for choice for who to stalk on here!
(10-07-2011, 18:48)Pan Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 07:59)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: oh yes,...we may have been in stalker town lol

well pan has the gym body & young so makes him a playtoy & stalkable Wink
I am sure you can smell his fear to stalk him Lolo.
cant help my fetish for the young fit ones hicky, what do u mean fear i think pan is alot stronger than that
(10-07-2011, 18:53)lolo Wrote:

That's another thing we have in common, sigh Angel

I don't want to say too much Hicky due to identity as he is quite well known for the instrument he plays, but he was close to me due to an event he was visiting, so had it with him anyway.
(10-07-2011, 19:19)CurvaceousKate Wrote: That's another thing we have in common, sigh Angel

def is but angel rofl
(10-07-2011, 19:19)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(10-07-2011, 18:53)lolo Wrote:

That's another thing we have in common, sigh Angel

I don't want to say too much Hicky due to identity as he is quite well known for the instrument he plays, but he was close to me due to an event he was visiting, so had it with him anyway.

The imagination now runs wild!!! was it Rolf Harris on his digerydoo? Was it Gary Barlow on his piano? Was it you Ruppert Murdoch on the fiddle?
lol you got it, it was Gary!
Thats a blow isn't it - you were hoping for any of the other 4 and it turns out to be Gary! Just not your day!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You first punt/punter Emily of Halifax 46 69,259 12-07-2011, 09:11
Last Post: English Kate