Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

You first punt/punter
Well my first experience was just over a month ago, so I am one of the newbies!
Needless to say I was shitting my self, but i saw him pull up, and it was quite awkward for the first few mins, then he kind of took the lead and all was ok. Nothing to write home about as was only 30 mins but a fair intro.

I think I am weeding out the timewasters, as I am not available on demand, so if they are really keen they have to wait until I'm free, which has put alot off.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
funny think is I still remember the name she used after visiting so many nameless ladies her name is etched into the memory bank
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

forgetable
It was with a lady from AW, it was interesting.
She still advertises, but I wouldn't see her again, as her profile has got a bit too extreme.

Mine was a little interesting as I kinda got screwed in the head as I treated it more of a date. Still it wasnt a bad punt, didnt put me off and thankfully I now meet treating the experience as just fun (which is what its meant to be) and all goes well!
Mine was a pre-internet visit to a lady in Morecambe called Elaine, mid-1990s.
I had just gotten divorced, so it was 1995, & i was incredibly depressed at the time. With one thing & another.
Red-haired, beautiful & very, very gentle she was. She was tall & skinny boned & because i'm a heavy chap i had to be very,very gentle with her. My preference is for Botticelli types.
Strangely, the thing i remember most was we did it doggy style, my preferred position, and you know that first half-minute, after you come, euphoric, kissing the back of her neck & shoulder blades & telling her i loved her. I used to do that with my wife. I quickly pulled myself together & apologised. She said something like "Don't apologise, love, you can say what you like. I hear all sorts of things."
I tried visiting her again, not long after, but another girl had taken over working out of the house. I didn't go back.
I do find it strange when men say 'I love you'. One even asked me if I minded him saying it!
I don't mind at all, as long as they realise it is a role we are playing. It's when they become stalkers that it all goes tits up, so to speak!
(06-07-2011, 22:17)SassyAnn Wrote: I do find it strange when men say 'I love you'. One even asked me if I minded him saying it!
I don't mind at all, as long as they realise it is a role we are playing. It's when they become stalkers that it all goes tits up, so to speak!
Remember, i was a first-time punter. I was very nervous. Didn't quite know what to say at all. Hence my immediate apology. It's not something i've said since because it does sound stalker-ish & i think betrays an emotional immaturity. I'm somewhat embarrassed by mentioning it on here.
By the way, SassyAnn, when in my post i mention Botticelli types, i could well have been referring to you - your pictures look great. Now that is a perfect figure, a perfect 10 you might say.
Wish it was a perfect 10 GP!
I don't mind guys saying I love you. Sometimes you're the only person they've been able to say it to - ever in some cases.
Don't be embarrassed about mentioning it, we all do things we wish we hadn't at some point - it's what makes us human and able to relate to each other!
Well GP, are you another Kentish Lad?, I'll have to make a trip down and see you all some time! Maybe following my London trip - end July/beg Aug?!
Ax
(07-07-2011, 00:30)Gentleman_Paul Wrote:
(06-07-2011, 22:17)SassyAnn Wrote: I do find it strange when men say 'I love you'. One even asked me if I minded him saying it!
Remember, i was a first-time punter. I was very nervous. Didn't quite know what to say at all. Hence my immediate apology. It's not something i've said since because it does sound stalker-ish & i think betrays an emotional immaturity. I'm somewhat embarrassed by mentioning it on here.
By the way, SassyAnn, when in my post i mention Botticelli types, i could well have been referring to you - your pictures look great. Now that is a perfect figure, a perfect 10 you might say.

Personally I would take it as a compliment. When a child is totally comfortable with its Teacher it may accidently call her 'Mum' or 'Dad' (if she's butch) and in the same way if a client is getting totally carried away with the passion and feels like it is a natural encounter, they may blurt out things they would normally say in that scenario.

It's kind of sad that it disturbed you so much that you mentally check yourself before getting involved now. I think it takes some of the magic away.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your best punt/punter MrSmith767 66 91,662 13-07-2011, 16:29
Last Post: abcdef