Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

forum amok with dirty corruption
I think drC would enjoy me being corrupted even more... just so long as he can watch.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(05-07-2011, 06:45)monty69 Wrote: Well I am ripe for corruption, bring it on ladies!! Big Grin

def monty trying to make u a perv Big Grin
(04-07-2011, 22:09)doctorcat Wrote: I'm the innocent one - who everyone is trying to corrupt......

Far from being a protestation that sounds like an invitation for you ladies!
Have to agree with you there Pan
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(04-07-2011, 22:12)lolo Wrote: take your piercing out first

I've taken the Ap out - for some reason it started hurting Jayzee so I am back with just my PA now :-(

(06-07-2011, 01:58)Pan Wrote:
(04-07-2011, 22:09)doctorcat Wrote: I'm the innocent one - who everyone is trying to corrupt......

Far from being a protestation that sounds like an invitation for you ladies!

Ooh - yes please :-)

(04-07-2011, 22:48)SassyAnn Wrote: DrCat - you make me laugh.

I'm sure you've tried corrupting Jayzee. We shall remain true to our inner, sweet, innocent selves.
I'm signing the pledge.

Jayzee is the lead one who is trying to corrupt me. CK and Lolo are not far behind.......
(06-07-2011, 19:35)doctorcat Wrote: Jayzee is the lead one who is trying to corrupt me. CK and Lolo are not far behind.......
Mmmmm, I believe you (not!)
I haven't tried to corrupt anyone, I'm just open with the things I would like to do and sometimes that might involve a member of the forum lol. Not my fault if you get hooked in the process Smile I take no casualties, but if I'm going down, you're going with me!

No innuendo in there, honest!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee... splat!
You'll have to take me too then.. where he goes I go!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Who's that directed at Jayzee?