Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Bristol Newbie
(13-07-2011, 01:32)Pan Wrote: Greetings and Felicitations Melissa, on joining the forum.
I do hope you come to us, with an odd streak of individuality and are at the very least, slightly kinky and a little perverted/perverse.
If any or all of the above do not yet apply, you soon will, likely by the end of the week, then it's onward to much higher degree. It's great! The best clubs are always full of pervs.
Regards,
Pan

Jokers lol I was made for sites such as these . I'm inappropriately perverted half the time lol xx
Hi Melissa,

As Jayzee says we're in Stroud so not too far away.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Jayzee are you referring to yourself in the first name or is that the Doc taking over?
Hi Melissa I am afraid I am miles away from you as well
(13-07-2011, 10:03)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Jayzee are you referring to yourself in the first name or is that the Doc taking over?

yes that would be DrC not logging in and out lol.. I'm on cams from abut 6am, so once DrC has got up and got kids sorted for me i log off cams and do his lunch etc. So im usually stil logged in on here.. just to confuse you all further!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Hi

I look forward to reading your post's