Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

help please
Hi ladies, i had a punter message me being rude and obnoxious and stating that we'd fucked and thanking me for the session...
I have never met this guy but it came the morning after I had a non working sexual encounter.
The gentlemans profile said he was 56, the guy i met was 29.
i looked at his feedback and messaged the most recent lady he'd visited, sent her a polite enquiry as to whether this gentleman was indeed a younger lad (thinking it was the guy i'd met off duty shall we say)
The lady was lovely and gave me her number and asked me to call her.
I did and we had what i thought was a lovely chat where she was giving me hints/tips etc (i'm new)

Ive just received a message from this punter with the title 'WARNING' and the following message:
If you ever again make contact with or have any communication with any of the ladies I have seen and harass them as you have done I will contact admin and have you instantly removed and your IP address logged
If I block this creep can he still get me removed? xxx
AW wouldn't do anything in his favour. Feedback is visible not just so other punters can see who's been seeing who, but also folk working on site. You had a genuine reason to contact the woman, so don't sweat it. In fact, report him to AW, threatening people against terms of the site.
Thank you for your reply, that's a weight off my mind, the guy has kind of scared me a little...his messages were creepy ...I don't want to report him and then something comes back on me, or my profile ends up deleted :October xx
Guys will always try to lord it over SWs, especially newbies who haven't yet found their feet / resolve / confidence. Chalk it up to experience hon, it'll be fine.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • MarvelousMel
exactly what ana said x