Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP friend STOLE MY PROFILE
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP I JUST WANT MY ADULTWORK ACCOUNT BACK AND MY CREDITS!... a girl I know snooped round my house when I trusted her got my password for my adultwork! she changed my email address on adultwork to her email address! I tried to change it back to mine but I'm having difficulty verifying it back and getting my profile back! the girl is called ruby-rose on adultwork I have proof of her saying she would only give me my account back if I paid her £50 back!! I have screenshots.. this girl is a pyscho!!! even threatened to stab me... please can someone contact me on 07841574320!! I don't know how to get intouch with admin?! please help we just want our profile back and credits!!!! :Smilexxxxx
If you can get on her/your profile page you can report the profile and say why.
I would tread carefully here if you fess up to AW that you let someone else get hold of your account details they may just grab your credits for themselves.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.