Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GETTING FRUSTRATED PLEASE HELP
ITS BEEN THREE DAYS SINCE THE GIRL TOOK MY PROFILE! IS THERE ANYWHERE I CAN ATCUALLY GET HELP PLEASE?? FROM ADULTWORK?? I CANT CONTACT THEM THROUGH A PROFILE BECAUSE MINE HAS BEEN TOOK OVER :Sad  IM NOT GETTING ANYWHERE SO COUL SOMEONE ADVISE ME OF WHAT TO DO PLEASE XXX

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP I JUST WANT MY ADULTWORK ACCOUNT BACK AND MY CREDITS!... a girl I know snooped round my house when I trusted her got my password for my adultwork! she changed my email address on adultwork to her email address! I tried to change it back to mine but I'm having difficulty verifying it back and getting my profile back! the girl is called ruby-rose on adultwork I have proof of her saying she would only give me my account back if I paid her £50 back!! I have screenshots.. this girl is a pyscho!!! even threatened to stab me... please can someone contact me on 07841574320!! I don't know how to get intouch with admin?! please help we just want our profile back and credits!!!!

I have also just tried to set a new one up and adultwork have renewed my new account! Because apparently I have one already! But I don’t because I cant even get into it :\ getting frustrated its been three days and no help whatsoever after me posting various threads L
Hi, you are typing too much information. 99% of it is not needed. Get straight to the point. Your profile has been hacked < 5 words. We dont need a background story from your side.

Have you filled out this form yet https://www.adultwork.com/FF.asp?FFID=83 ?

+if possible, stick to the one thread here please so we can check progress of your enquiry.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4