Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
block
I have a problem with someone hammering my fone threatening to use my profile details to make public what I do, and gave also told me to be careful my customers are real and not sent , o have passed all the messages etc to aw, but the main,problem is the person I have the problem with does any says anything they want no matter how bad because they had me blocked before they started. That's why it's got so bad anyway, checking details etc is fine but I should not have to wait any longer to be equal, . I need to be unblocked now so I can atleast defend myself which I haven't been able to do up to now. The other person won't do it it gives them the advantage, does anyone. Know if I can be unblocked now by someone somehow, I did put request on email that want to aw but I don't know if they will have looked at mail yet .but I need to be unblocked now. That's what's making life impossible
Hi, was it a client (customer) that blocked you? If they are making threats is it not a good thing?

Im unsure AW can unblock you from another members account sorry.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thank you for response , after considering again the reason the person has blocked me I no longer need the block to be undone. .
I am however going to post and assuming posting publicly is very stupid if it is untrue, and is something everyone has a right to do.
Many thanks xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to angel2wildkat for this post:
  • admin