Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Devastated after falling out with an AW Lady
I guess most people don't visit this site for friendships.  It is something that I try to do and it doesn't seem to work for me. I had an extremely happy friendship for nearly a year, but unfortunately it has all gone wrong. There was a topic that was extremely important to me (and to all of us), but my friend just wasn't interested. I guess I found it hard to deal with and I do feel a bit guilty about that part of are disagreement. Anyway, attempts at a reconciliation failed miserably. I realise that money is important, but I had the feeling that I was being pushed a little too hard for cash. I was willing to help in any way I could, but I wanted to feel loved. Such a shame as I thought the world of that lady.  I always thought that human beings should be able to sort of their problems. I guess all we can do is learn and try to do better in the future.
Your relationship with anyone on AW should never be assumed as anything other than client and service provider. Some clients do get carried away and permit themselves to get caught up in the fantasy of something more, but the lady is on the website to work, pure and simple.

It could well be that the limits of her generosity in terms of interacting with you without charge have been reached.

Try not to take it too hard. It's adultWORK, not adultfriends.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • English-Caroline, MissHoneyBaby