Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
deleted profile
Hi all, I got a message yesterday to say that my profile has been deleted, no specific reason given. I didn't realise that the pictures on AW must be different to images elsewhere, so I am guessing this is the reason why. I have emailed AW to explain this, and to say that I have arranged a new shoot today to get some images for exclusive use on AW. Has anyone any experience of this, and has anyone an idea of my chances of getting my profile back? TIA
Hi, happens all the time.

Shouldnt be a problem reactivating your account no.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thanks, I have been told that it is to do with posting availability in the summary. I now have a new profile, but am having to send over ID. Is everyone having to do this?
Hi, generally you would ask for your old one to be re-opened. If you want a new profile thats ok also, if you are requested to send ID over then you have to send ID over.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thanks for your help
Hi I have just received an email saying that as I made a new account my old one would be deleted. My original account was a duo account and the new one a single which I thought was allowed? Does anyone know how I can have the old account reactivated as a lot of work went into that account and I am due transfer of monies also. Any help would be greatly appreciated Smile Thank You

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Agency has deleted profile Rayray84 1 720 10-09-2023, 09:29
Last Post: admin
  Profile deleted. Please Help Me Miss_Starlet 7 3,873 27-10-2021, 11:11
Last Post: country-gal1984
  Deleted profile Xkandpx 2 4,993 21-08-2017, 16:55
Last Post: admin
  Profile deleted and banned for life? UC-SC-Femdom 24 29,860 16-07-2017, 04:02
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  Adult work has deleted my profile honey_friends 30 84,951 04-01-2017, 16:15
Last Post: LolaRose24