Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Summer clothing
Hey all

hope everyone's well. may sound a stupid question question but when going to meets during the summer what does everyone where??

I don't wanna turn up in shorts and t shirt and be turned away for coming across like a young chav but at the same time i dont wanna turn up in cloths which will make the sweat pour out of me, especially if im travelling distances for meets.

Anyone any advice or answer my question??

Thanks 

happy punting Wink
(12-05-2016, 17:17)Kevin C Wrote: I don't wanna turn up in shorts and t shirt and be turned away for coming across like a young chav

Why would you?

My OH wears shorts and shirts all the time in the summer but it could maybe depend on the type of attire you are thinking of, a baseball hat worn the wrong way round or a T-shirt designed for students / under 25's maybe a step to far...

Once in the room the faster you can get your clothes off the better.

Sarah x x x
As I usually punt straight after work I'll be wearing either a suit or this time of year shirt and trousers but for weekend punts I dress casually, although I have never worn shorts to a punt I don't really see a problem especially if it's someone you've seen before, hygiene and cleanliness are the real issues and whether I need it or not I always take a shower when I turn up out of courtesy.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

Just wear what your comfortable with, providing your clothes are clean and suitable for the location i.e. Hotel or private incall residence it shouldn't be an issue. You can always take a spare T/polo if going casual and change before the meet, works for me.
(12-05-2016, 17:17)Kevin C Wrote: Hey all

hope everyone's well. may sound a stupid question question but when going to meets during the summer what does everyone where??

I don't wanna turn up in shorts and t shirt and be turned away for coming across like a young chav but at the same time i dont wanna turn up in cloths which will make the sweat pour out of me, especially if im travelling distances for meets.

Anyone any advice or answer my question??

Thanks 

happy punting Wink

Ask the girl to prepare a bath or shower for you, lots of guys do that.  Good luck
Please, please not the cut off trackie bottom shorts with untucked football shirt.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond