Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Rules only for Albania
I am a model from Albania, and recently AW is asking me to make profile pic showing my face. Instead all other models I see can choose to not show their face on the profile pic.

I think it is something against our will. I don't like that people from my country can see me here. That is why I block my country. And if I don't pun a profile pic with my face AW is removing profiles, asking for re-verification (that it takes 3 days, 3 days without work).

I think they are behaving very rude, with all the money that they get.
have they asked you to re verify or to just upload a verification photo ?
Hi, its related to fraud. Its unfortunate but necessary sorry. There is no way around it. AW is a club, if you wish to be apart of the site you must abide by their rules. Its a simple request from them to be honest. And they have a lot of good reasons for asking for it. They have been left little choice but to enforce these kind of rules.

Sorry you got the request but I hope you understand why they ask.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(24-05-2016, 13:02)country-gal Wrote: have they asked you to re verify or to just upload a verification photo ?

They asked to put photo showing face as a profile pic. And so I tried. I removed my profile pic, and the time that I was uploading the new photo with face, I find out that my profile has been suspended for not having profile pic. And accused of trying to swap models. The time from removing to uploading was about 10 mins, because I was trying to take a nice pic with my camera.

And all I get is "no further communication is required " Sad
That sucks, but you'll need to follow the terms exactly as they are laid out. 

Once your suspension is over you now know not to leave your profile without a face picture at any time. There are three slots to upload profile pictures to, so really no reason to leave the profile completely faceless. Leave your old face picture in place until you've taken a new one you're happy with and uploaded it, then delete the old one.
Hi, have you checked in with Sweetkick yet? They are able to help with your account.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(24-05-2016, 18:05)admin Wrote: Hi, have you checked in with Sweetkick yet? They are able to help with your account.

Thanks

Yes, I contacted them and tried to explain what happened, but they were not helpful. All I got was:
"We are not debating our site's terms with you and we are also not going to repeat the same answers. By the time of checking your profile pictures were removed." And I got 2 weeks suspended , 2 weeks without working. Sad

The truth is that I was not online the time I was without a profile pic.