Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pvt gallery
Hi all, newbie here, I have created 2 private albums, how do I charge seperately for each album? So One price for one and one price for another? Thanks
You can't. Private gallery price is for every image in every album.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • bricktop1504
Thanks, so how does it work with the pin number? They buy the pin and that gives them access.....is that access then forever?
Pin number is mostly used as a feedback incentive. Create a pin and offer it to people as a thanks for leaving you feedback. The pin is forever unless you change or delete it. If using it for FB it would need changed each time, cutting off the previous persons access.
Just looked over the private gallery. Yeah, you can choose to apply a price for a pin number relating to an individual gallery, so if a person only wants to see X out of XYZ they can pay specifically for it. (it's been years since I bothered with pins)

But if they pay for your private gallery they'll get access to all albums regardless.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • bricktop1504