Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Advice wanted, please don't judge me
(08-05-2016, 00:58)grendel1 Wrote: No, I do not want a freebie, nor take advantage that's not who I am, I just asked for honest answers, and that's what I got. I said I didn't want to offend, well it appears I have been more than a bit offensive. I thank you all for the feeback, that's why I came to you. Other punters in general would give me all sorts of other answers, including she should be paying me! You are right, I was wrong to question my original thought.

It was a good question to ask, others may be in the same situation.

I am fairly certain this woman will have had offers from other clients, and photographers. If I'm paying someone the boundaries change totally, I need them to be professional, no blurring of lines, do the job, supply the results. Even if done for free, it's still wasting time if the results aren't usable.

One person I spent time with did have an expensive camera, was experienced in taking shots of hotels and businesses for their publicity. Was not experienced in making a person the centre of the shot so I ended up with lots of very untidy looking photos, all of which were in the biggest detail possible, the data files were for me totally unmanageable and I wasn't versed in editing software to get me out of the background.

Others have just caught me at poor angles.

I have used a couple of client shots which were taken as part of his booking, something he liked to do (and after this happening numerous times I decided I should have some of these shots!), but something I didn't enjoy and no longer allow.

Most women can sort their own photos out either by using camera timers, a friend when dressed up to go out, or a trip to an advertising professional - all of which doesn't involve someone you have no other link to having images on their equipment, and without risks to the client/SP relationship.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Strawberryblonde for this post:
  • CurvyBlondeOnCam, grendel1

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advice wanted, please don't judge me - by Strawberryblonde - 08-05-2016, 09:08