Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

removed
hi

ive been on aw for a couple of days and have had quite a few meets and done some cam work but my profile has been removed. i have had no warning as to why and have been unable to get into my account from early this afternoon.

Can someone please advise and can i make another account up.

regards

bbwloolou
Hmm I would contact AW via the help centre and see if you can get it sorted that way , If not I don't see why you can not create another , but just check why you got your last one removed before trying to re open another so you don't make that same mistake again Wink x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to CurvyBlondeOnCam for this post:
  • admin
hi

thanks for the reply. ive sent a mail to them so i just have to wait, i thought i would of been nitified that my profile was being removed so i could maybe fix what i possibly done wrong..... gutted
Let us know what they say to you if they get back ! Fingers crossed you get your profile up and running x
will do thanks x
turned out my account had been hacked by phishing so it was closed and was advised to make another account, which i have done. glad to be sorted out now Smile x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bbwloolou for this post:
  • admin