Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
webcam problems
hi ,i would like to know if somebody can help me with a small problem ...how i can stay online and to make money on 2 websites for videochat in the same time?
Hi, cam splitting software, eg manycams or similar. Performance may suffer unless you have good internet (upload speed) and computer.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I would like to know how I can connect my adult profile with sky private?
Hi, im not too sure you would be allowed to link to your Skyprivate account from your adultwork account sorry.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Verysoft is a better program than manycam and doesn't take up anywhere near as much CPU. The software 'splits' the feed and sound from your webcam between however many sites you're working on. You need a decently powerful computer (i5+ ideally) and at least 1.5mbps upload to be able to split without loss of quality.

No you can't link Skyprivate to AW.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to xKatieBabyx for this post:
  • admin
Hi I've made a new webcam profile on aw I've downloaded the application, I've been online but nobody pic up , do I have to promote the profile some how? Or do I have to set up something? How I can make the profile to appear more than one country? Can somebody give me an advice?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  webcam problems pasteherface 0 2,775 24-08-2015, 09:00
Last Post: pasteherface
  Trying to set up for Webcam - problems colgirl 1 5,495 12-05-2015, 17:14
Last Post: admin