Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just cam it problems
(07-05-2016, 13:27)QueenSylvySinclairUK Wrote:
(06-05-2016, 11:22)Pixie Wrote: Queensylvy it sounds as though it is either your internet bandwidth that your internet provider is lowering due to more people being online at that time. Or/and you need to sort your lighting out. I have 2 big daylight bulbs that I use and when I have them on my fps is 30, but when I turn them off it goes right down to about 10fps when it's night time.

X
hey, thnx for the response but im not sure im following....what do the lights have to do with low fps? im totally stupid when it comes to computer stuff, so pls dont get me wrong when i ask. I believed it was internet band because maybe the site was too crowded, but usually my bad is really high, my upload runs around 46 kbps. does the ligh effect the fps? do i need light to make it run properly?thnx in advance. xx

I'm a bit stupid on computer stuff aswell. I was told about lighting by another cam girl and it works.

I don't know how or why it works but I brings fps right up. The better the lighting the better the fps.

I've always found natural day light to be the best light you can get but when nighttime comes it's not possible. I have 2 big daylight bulbs which are good but I really need to sort a soft box out as they do tend to bleach me out a fair bit.

If you want to see what I mean about lighting and fps being connected then put justcamit it up and have your webcam on in a room during the day with good day light. Check your fps. Then go to another room that's dark, pull the curtains and turn your normal light on. A lamp or something. And then check your fps.

Xxx
still have bloomin issues with justcamit 3.0.8 uninstalled it then reinstalled , clean system and crashed three times this morning !!!!!! AW just keep replying back that there are no issues !!!!! justcamitlite seems to work but as said before isn't a good quality , not a happy bunny
You also can't cater to mobile or tablet custies with JCI LiteSad  I fully understand and appreciate this is all mainly on aw's side  (they always tell me things are my problem too), but have you tried upgrading your computer, webcam, and lighting? It may not be possible to increase your upload speed, but you do have control over your equipment so could hopefully see some improvements and increased stability there x
hi hun as long as AVG is disabled it doesn't crash.....laptop and webcam are decent and up to date x
Hi Country,

Are you using windows 10?. They have put out a thread in the help centre regarding windows 10 hun and turning off your AVG so hope that helping you now xx
Anyone else having any JCI connection issues today?.

Mine has been fine all day then just now logs in with lower connection levels all my broadband stuff all ok tested all no changes so is itJCI do I renistall it as some of you have done?. x
yes hun been ok since disabling avg , but recently when I log off , it can take me several attempts to log back in as I get this message

Video encoder image is too large for your connection
Video Bandwidth NA
Audio Bandwidth NA
Video Frame Rate Limit N/A
Encoder Bandwidth Limit 0 kbps

Get this message quite often when I log off , our sky fibre has been upgraded in the area and an engineer says its being increased , I've checked my upload speed which is 1000 kps which is more than enough for video on justcamit but i'm being limited to the image 320*240 when i'm normally on 640*480 xx