Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

camming through dongle / mobile
Hi all...having serious internet problems and I need an inexpensive, temporary solution to getting online and being able to work through justcamit...

Has anyone or is anyone using a dongle or a mobile wifi hotspot to cam? 
What data limits do you have?
Which mobile company are you working through?

Basically I have to get a dongle or something ASAP as I have no access to a landline for about a month.

Thanks lovely peeps in advance.

xxx

Ms V

http://www.adultwork.com/MsV
(15-04-2016, 23:34)MsV Wrote: Hi all...having serious internet problems and I need an inexpensive, temporary solution to getting online and being able to work through justcamit...

Has anyone or is anyone using a dongle or a mobile wifi hotspot to cam? 
What data limits do you have?
Which mobile company are you working through?

Basically I have to get a dongle or something ASAP as I have no access to a landline for about a month.

Thanks lovely peeps in advance.

xxx

Ms V

http://www.adultwork.com/MsV

Hi Msv,

Not using one currently but was at the start of the year when I moved home and had no internet for a whole month! I was working on MyFreeCams.com, and opted for a 30 day rolling plan for a dongle with EE. It had a limit of 30GB and the option to access an online account where you could get more data if you ran out. The speed was great (4G) and the 20GB would last me for around 2 weeks. I believe it worked out as around £30 a month, maybe even less, and that was with me topping up data every week or 2 etc.

I think you should look into what network would be best for you based on your area, as O2 for example, isn't great in my house but EE 4G coverage is fine.
HeidiBloom69

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  contract dongle or payg dongle abcdef 24 35,570 30-08-2011, 16:41
Last Post: ChloeNewsome