Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Busiest times on aw
Sad 
Hi Everyone

Just wondering what are the best times to webcam on aw? I'm online now (9:55pm) but when I search whos cammming now in client connections it says only 21 men online camming but there are 5 pages of girls?!
There isn't a 'busiest time' as such. What may seem busy for one person would be quiet for another depending on what you're offering and what the prospective clients are seeking.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • Angel
(09-04-2016, 21:56)submissivecinders Wrote: Hi Everyone

Just wondering what are the best times to webcam on aw? I'm online now (9:55pm) but when I search whos cammming now in client connections it says only 21 men online camming but there are 5 pages of girls?!

It's different for everybody I think, usually weekends (11am onwards) are very busy for me. Week days are hit and miss as sometimes the days are quiet with busy nights, and vice versa. Just get online whenever is best for you, as it's impossible to predict!
HeidiBloom69
i never knew u could see how many men are online seeking cammers??! how can i do this? x
Yes you can, although I stopped looking at it years ago as I didn't think it worked.
Go to your emails/bookings tab and select client connection, then you get 3 tabs there showing you who's online, who's camming and new members.
Go to the bottom and click continue to get total numbers.

I don't think it really works though as is it is currently showing 28 as camming now, but when you go to the amount of girls online for webcam and see how many are in a show there are 44. Doesn't add up!
I don't know. Today, I was supposed to see somebody for a coffee who is a "sub-girl" and then I got no response to my text messages, from 9 in the morning onwards. She probably wasn't in the countryside at all, and simply changed her mind.

Sorry, she said that she was going to be in the countryside, but her Twitter would say otherwise, and well, nobody knows what mince I speak of. But I reckon some girls want it to be kept totally mono, so no volleying love letters and such.

Night, folks. Smile
If it was a professional you asked out, you're likely barking up the wrong woman.
I cannot tell if she is a professional or not. She asked me, but I was chuffed about it. Big Grin
Pedro, what have you're comments got to do with what the post is about? If they are meant to be in answer to a different thread it'd be better removing them and re-posting on the correct thread.
(09-04-2016, 21:56)submissivecinders Wrote: Hi Everyone

Personally I actually find 6am-9am my busiest time Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The busiest times on AW?? SiennaJones 4 8,136 26-11-2015, 10:02
Last Post: miss_naughty