Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SS_Reactivate account without password.
I deactivated my account a few weeks ago but want to reactivate, however I can't remember the password that I used, is there a way I can retieve the account?  When I try via the suggested method it asks for the password first letter and final letter which I have to leave blankwhen I try to submit the form it says it will not submit. I've been trying for the last few days and beginning to suspect I'll need to set up a new account, is this my only option. 
Thanks.
Sorted thanks
(08-04-2016, 18:33)MacG0 Wrote: Sorted thanks

How???

My guess is that you can request a password reset, but to help others in the future, how did you do it?

Sarah x x x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sarahxxx for this post:
  • admin
(08-04-2016, 18:41)wife4rent Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 18:33)MacG0 Wrote: Sorted thanks

How???

My guess is that you can request a password reset, but to help others in the future, how did you do it?

Sarah x x x
Followed Admin instructions went to AW help centre, filled in the AW form with my details left the first and last letter of password empty and asked them to reset my password as Sarah guessed, I then left some details to confirm genuine user and submitted. What I hadn't done before was re-submit after getting a the little red note saying it hadn't been submitted the first time, my mistake for not remembering Admin on here commenting on it once. Had a quick response from AW with name and password reminder and logged on.  Just for the record this was within the 2 weeks since deactivating so AW still had my details on file, I'm not sure if this still possible after a month once details are deleted.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to red_squirrel for this post:
  • admin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  deactivated account now cant remember password to reactivate selfcumswallower 1 6,661 31-03-2015, 20:15
Last Post: admin