Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Pay Help
Hi Daily Pay

I have tried emailing you a few times but have got no response. I am owed some money from my aw account and MyFreeCams.com. Please can you email me?

Thanks 

Submissive Cinders
hi i havnt been paid today cani be paid please x
Hi, username change stopped payouts.

I have activated the account tracker on your profile so you may now change username anytime you wish without letting us know.

Funds sent.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi,

I put in a transfer request for credits earnt before midnight but nothing has gone into my account today? How long will it be please?

Isabel Dean
(18-05-2016, 12:45)IsabelDean Wrote: Hi,

I put in a transfer request for credits earnt before midnight but nothing has gone into my account today? How long will it be please?

Isabel Dean

Did you place the transfer request via Adultwork?
(18-05-2016, 12:53)Ana_X Wrote:

Isabel Dean

No I did it via transfer request form x
(18-05-2016, 12:56)IsabelDean Wrote:

Isabel Dean

That's what I meant, the transfer request page on AW. Credits > transfer credits > Credits Transfer Request (the page with all the tabs for bank details etc).
(18-05-2016, 13:00)Ana_X Wrote:
(18-05-2016, 12:56)IsabelDean Wrote:

Isabel Dean

That's what I meant, the transfer request page on AW. Credits > transfer credits > Credits Transfer Request (the page with all the tabs for bank details etc).

Sorry, no.  I meant the form via daily pay site, not AW x
Cool. You'll get the payment today any time before midnight in that case. Dailypay have thousands and thousands of people to pay manually on a daily basis, so there's no specific time to expect your payment. x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • admin
(18-05-2016, 13:03)Ana_X Wrote: Cool. You'll get the payment today any time before midnight in that case. Dailypay have thousands and thousands of people to pay manually on a daily basis, so there's no specific time to expect your payment. x

Ah OK. Thanks a lot for getting back to me, much appreciated x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to IsabelDean for this post:
  • Ana_X