Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phone sex-
Hello

I need your help because I searched on your help topics and I dindn't find this thing .
My problem is this :
If someone calls me on my number and I'm not online ,and i'm not at Pc ,I still receive Credits ?
Also If someone don't have an account on your website , a guy who have just a phone number and a normal sim card which have like 50 euros credit on his phone or sim , can that guy to call me on my Direct sex number and I get the credits ?

Thanks.
You don't need to be at the PC to receive credits - but you do need to be logged in as taking calls. When you receive a call you should hear an automated message telling you someone is trying to connect for Direct Chat. If you do not hear that message and the options it gives you to accept or deny then it is not a direct chat call and you will not be paid.
But the person Who trying to call me , he needs to have an account on Adultwork and to have credit on it ?

Or to have a sim card with credit phone is enough ?

Thanks.
They need to join adultwork - buy adultwork credits - then follow the instructions on your profile page on how to get through on a call.

If they're not a member of the site and calling you directly from their mobile phone, they aren't being charged and you aren't getting paid.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • Hawking