Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I continue chatting when I go abroad for 1 year outside EU?
It's against AW rules to have two profiles offering the same thing, so it wouldn't be possible unless you open a second account working with someone else as a duo profile.

At the bottom of your AW profile the page shows 'Accessing from:' and gives the country you are currently in, so wouldn't be possible to hide that you are abroad on your current profile. And accounts can't be put on hold while you set up another to offer the same thing from a different location either - so it'd have to be a case of delete the old profile and start a new one in the new country if you don't want them seeing that you've moved. That would mean losing regulars and building yourself up again though then starting from scratch for a third time when you get back to the UK.

Most guys don't care where we access from - just make a big song and dance about your travels, write a blog about it, get them excited about it and all your possible exploits out of the country and keep them coming back.

Calls will just be routed through to whichever number you use the same as they are now with the same fees taken off.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can I continue chatting when I go abroad for 1 year outside EU? - by Ana_X - 24-03-2016, 15:21