Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing credits that are available for transfer now
Hey Adultwork,

We have messaged previously regarding this problem but I thought it would be easier for you to see the problem were still having with our credit statement. Our current balance which is available for transfer now is 138.68. However when we go transfer this despite every credit transaction ticked, the credit total and value is displaying as 121.16. So there is a missing amout of 17.52. 

We're not sure why this is, it's been happening since that glitch was sorted and the balance was corrected. For some reason we can never transfer the available amount even when we have waited a few days so that balance can update the credits still don't appear in the total credit value. 

Gliamanti xxx

Attached Files Image(s)

(08-03-2016, 16:29)gliamantixxx Wrote: Hey Adultwork,

We have messaged previously regarding this problem but I thought it would be easier for you to see the problem were still having with our credit statement. Our current balance which is available for transfer now is 138.68. However when we go transfer this despite every credit transaction ticked, the credit total and value is displaying as 121.16. So there is a missing amout of 17.52. 

We're not sure why this is, it's been happening since that glitch was sorted and the balance was corrected. For some reason we can never transfer the available amount even when we have waited a few days so that balance can update the credits still don't appear in the total credit value. 

Gliamanti xxx

Attached Files Image(s)

Without being able to see your turnover page fully it's a bit difficult to figure out why this is happening.

Are you a fully verified member? If not, then any video clip you sell has to sell three consecutive times in a day before you are credited from then on.

The difference could be either the AW facility fee, or an issue with your movie sales.

Best to contact AW directly as this forum is not owned or moderated by Adultwork.
Hi, just to note, at no point does it say this sorry "Our current balance which is available for transfer now is 138.68", the AW account balance is 138.68 only, it doesnt say its available for transfer but it doesnt mention individual credits that are available.

If you have either bought credits or received a voucher it can put the numbers off, as these would show on the AW balance but not be available for transfer. Also, on the transfer page is there a red line saying about negative balance? I dont think so but it may be the issue (if showing).

In either case, AW help desk will have the exact answer. If you dont get help needed from there I can look at the account for you.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  transfer of credits to bank account L2018 6 10,013 12-12-2019, 13:19
Last Post: admin
  Group manager disabled transfer credits/restriction on my account Aneeshamasti 12 20,321 14-09-2019, 22:43
Last Post: Tamituxx192
  SMS Credits transfer delay KinkyKitten 0 3,064 21-11-2018, 11:40
Last Post: KinkyKitten
  Group manager disabled transfer credits/restriction on my account pleasebangmywifey 6 10,368 24-05-2017, 22:51
  Missing credits? someone explain please Kiaxxx 1 4,069 03-02-2017, 20:14