Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

daily pay
(18-10-2016, 19:21)Mia_Starlight Wrote: mind you, I would taste quite good tonight after my big Chinese lol!

You see I have become a bit OCD about take away food, unless I see it being cooked in front of me I wont go near it :/
(18-10-2016, 19:23)KTC Wrote: OI! Another vegan here :-D :-D. Well, vegan-ish. I have a horse, so I'd get eaten alive on the vegan forums lol

Why? Are vegans not allowed to own horses?
(18-10-2016, 20:42)Ms Dee Wrote:
(18-10-2016, 19:21)Mia_Starlight Wrote: mind you, I would taste quite good tonight after my big Chinese lol!

You see I have become a bit OCD about take away food, unless I see it being cooked in front of me I wont go near it :/

I love takeaways lol! I should be the size of a house

Chinese was yummy but now I cant be bothered to turn cam on Dodgy
(18-10-2016, 20:43)Ms Dee Wrote:
(18-10-2016, 19:23)KTC Wrote: OI! Another vegan here :-D :-D. Well, vegan-ish. I have a horse, so I'd get eaten alive on the vegan forums lol

No. Technically, a vegan doesn't eat any animal, or animal products, or wear any animal (including wool and leather) and they don't use animals for entertainment, of any type. This includes horse riding. 

I mostly use positive reinforcement with my horses, but I have just been gifted a very troubled and angry horse (no one wanted him), so I'm also using a bit of self defence too LOL! But he is chilling out a bit now :-)

I wish another word could be used for my diet and lifestyle (plant based sounds just as crap as vegan) but sometimes it's easier to say vegan that go into detail.
(18-10-2016, 21:09)KTC Wrote:

No. Technically, a vegan doesn't eat any animal, or animal products, or wear any animal (including wool and leather) and they don't use animals for entertainment, of any type. This includes horse riding. 

I mostly use positive reinforcement with my horses, but I have just been gifted a very troubled and angry horse (no one wanted him), so I'm also using a bit of self defence too LOL! But he is chilling out a bit now :-)

I wish another word could be used for my diet and lifestyle (plant based sounds just as crap as vegan) but sometimes it's easier to say vegan that go into detail.

Wow no wonder they have so much pent up anger. Confused
(18-10-2016, 21:12)Ms Dee Wrote:

Wow no wonder they have so much pent up anger. Confused

Nah, I think that's to do with their personality rather than veganism. You can change your diet but you can't change your personality :-D :-D

I love horses - when I win the lottery the first thing I'm going to buy is a big house with room for a horse Blush 
looking after a troubled horse is amazing and very caring so good on you!

I'm not sure I could survive on a plant based diet though - ild be down to 6 stone within a week Undecided
(18-10-2016, 21:17)Mia_Starlight Wrote:

I love horses - when I win the lottery the first thing I'm going to buy is a big house with room for a horse Blush 
looking after a troubled horse is amazing and very caring so good on you!

I'm not sure I could survive on a plant based diet though - ild be down to 6 stone within a week Undecided

Unfortunately, there is loads of vegan junk food about lol! if I didn't control myself I'd weigh a ton!
i rescue chickens due for slaughter from the egg industry and give them new homes, ive 10 myself xxx
Haha, OK my wording could have been better....! x