Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

daily pay
Jesus, I've got stuff to do rather than try to communicate with retards.

You can be happy that i will be deleting my account on this biased forum as I've wasted enough time trying to communicate with some of you.

One thing though....
Helena Bentley....FUCK OFF

That is all
And me thinking Aw was made of Princesses and Queens...where the Paypigs gone?
(18-10-2016, 11:28)MissPetite Wrote:
(18-10-2016, 10:35)Ms Dee Wrote:
(18-10-2016, 10:25)Mia_Starlight Wrote:
(18-10-2016, 10:12)Ms Dee Wrote:
(18-10-2016, 09:03)Mia_Starlight Wrote: loooooool that made my day :Smile x
It is a vegan fart too so stand back it is about to get stinky up here! ;p

aww dear vegans ones - lots of cabbage? lol
Nah more a wiff of self importance Wink  It assumes its opinions actually matter when in fact we are all sitting here thinking"ooh gosh I really need to have my nails done at some point".

well I seem to rememver seeing you lot worrying about feeding yourselves even and panicking when this pay issue errupted. It was us painting our nails whilst we got our money with no issues.
I don't think you will remember me not being able to feed myself thank you!
you please don't include me in any of your quotes making that statement and saying 'you lot' - I work my arse off in a full time paid job and the money from AW is just a little extra and I have not once stated I need my money - infact I have stated that I do not have any outstanding payments!
(18-10-2016, 11:10)admin Wrote: Hi:

Old pending transfers from AW: If in the private area, AW have went for option 1, this is good news and should be actioned very shortly.

DP Payouts: We expect them to be paid in full once AW payout, we expect AW to payout today (Tuesday) or tomorrow latest.

All is fine here and we are working away as normal. There is nothing to worry about on either front.

Thanks

Hi Admin i take it your paypouts still havnt come through from AW? do girls need to fill out new request forms or are the ones we sent before payouts stopped still in pending to be sent out to us when you get funded again? thanks
(18-10-2016, 11:16)admin Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 20:03)Smurfette77 Wrote: Hi is this delay affecting everyone on DP, for instance Streamate, C4S etc. or is it only related to AW payments? Just wondering (haven't worked on SM in a few days so I don't know lol)

Hi, doesnt affect any payoneer accounts, but a slight delay may be experienced in payout on requests with payoneer accounts just due to workloads.

Payoneer on auto dailypay accounts arent affected at all, eg SM.

Sorry for yet another question... just wondering if there's any delay with SM payments today, as I haven't received mine yet and that's quite unusual. I'm also waiting on C4S payout, request made 48 hours ago but I'm in no real rush for that one, just wondering about SM mainly. username pennyhumexx.

Thanks and sorry for the trouble lol Smile

EDIT: SM received, thanks
im pretty sure all DP payments will be issued today/tomoz latest Smile and aw ones thursday Smile x
WFT is going on with this forum , its full of foul mouthed filth and not the good type .

Miss P not every girl has said they need money and starving . Maybe a few yes but not all of us so please get your facts right and your BS back in to your ass please.

Also biased HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA don't make me laugh ... to late - the god dam cheek. Google that word its exactly what you are against anyone that is with DP.

Thats my wee rant over .
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to CurvyBlondeOnCam for this post:
  • Gone
(18-10-2016, 17:12)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: WFT is going on with this forum , its full of foul mouthed filth and not the good type .

Miss P not every girl has said they need money and starving . Maybe a few yes but not all of us so please get your facts right and your BS back in to your ass please.

Also biased HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA don't make me laugh ... to late - the god dam cheek. Google that word its exactly what you are against anyone that is with DP.

Thats my wee rant over .

You kill me lol! Every time you post I wanna come sit by you and do snuggles  Heart  

It's OK though, hopefully it's all done and dusted now, think everyone has said their piece.
Yes please I will take your snuggles ???

I hope it is done and dusted , fingers and toes crossed anyway xxx
(18-10-2016, 15:43)Mia_Starlight Wrote:
(18-10-2016, 11:28)MissPetite Wrote:
(18-10-2016, 10:35)Ms Dee Wrote:
(18-10-2016, 10:25)Mia_Starlight Wrote:
(18-10-2016, 10:12)Ms Dee Wrote: It is a vegan fart too so stand back it is about to get stinky up here! ;p

aww dear vegans ones - lots of cabbage? lol
Nah more a wiff of self importance Wink  It assumes its opinions actually matter when in fact we are all sitting here thinking"ooh gosh I really need to have my nails done at some point".

well I seem to rememver seeing you lot worrying about feeding yourselves even and panicking when this pay issue errupted. It was us painting our nails whilst we got our money with no issues.
I don't think you will remember me not being able to feed myself thank you!
you please don't include me in any of your quotes making that statement and saying 'you lot' - I work my arse off in a full time paid job and the money from AW is just a little extra and I have not once stated I need my money - infact I have stated that I do not have any outstanding payments!

Don't worry girls if anybody is starving you can eat me first I am the fat one here.  Lotsa Macrib to go around Wink And I do mean spitroast and baste me with lotsa sauce. Hmmm lots of inuendos there but I actually mean as in the Carnivore kinda eating, okidoki Wink.