Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Accident or design ?.
(06-02-2016, 21:30)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: Absolutely by design did I venture into sex work 20 years ago when working as a flight attendant which I loved but I just loved the full time domination more than the part time strutting through airports in a sexy red uniform!

The answer I'd expect from you KDB, red uniform, did you really work for that airline.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

I had a bit of a tough time a few years back where I was handling being a single mother and just starting out in my first graduate science job. It was hard work juggling both on my own financially, and after some thought I ended up being pointed towards AW by a friend who is successful in the industry - and luckily for me, the rest is history Smile

The choice ended up filling a HUGE hole in my life, not just financially but sexually and socially too. Due to my nature I have always had a high sex drive which needs are now always met, and the amount of incredible people who I have connected with via this work has shaped me in to the open minded free spirited woman that I see myself as today. Sounds cheesy doesn't it LOL but I genuinely enjoy it!
Scientist by day, fantasist by night.

Heart    http://www.adultwork.com/2656547     Heart
Yes of course I was a real hostess - for 10 years. What a tragic thing to lie about. I get so annoyed with all the fake air hostesses that have popped up, when they clearly do not have the foggiest idea what they are pretending to do.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kinkydirtybitch for this post:
  • MissEsoteric
(13-02-2016, 08:36)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: Yes of course I was a real hostess - for 10 years. What a tragic thing to lie about.  I get so annoyed with all the fake air hostesses that have popped up, when they clearly do not have the foggiest idea what they are pretending to do.

KDB I was not suggesting that you were telling porkies just enquiring whether you worked for Virgin, I was reminded of their anniversary advertising a few years ago ........ stewardesses and pilot walking through the airport and all heads turning and just imagined you doing that for real.

Just for the record I feel genuinely humble to be posting on the same forum as you, everyone else should make the most of that moment of humility from Nova70 as they don't happen very often.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accident Prone Emily of Halifax 5 6,283 21-05-2011, 23:48
Last Post: zoekent