AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removal from dailypay
Hi

How do I get removed from dailypay ?
I've been removed from group but still unable to transfer any credits as the group owners details are showing on both bank transfer and cheque details. I've tried to enter my name and address but I'm unable to click onto these boxes. Could admin pls remove there details so I can gets my credits paid ASAP

Many thanks laila
Hi

Can I rejoin!!!!
I was with u last year on my old profile with I deleted and got paid as soon as I set up on that one so I was having a bit of a panic that I had joined the wrong group when I didn't get paid the next day after your email to say I had been accepted
Hi

Could somebody pls help me either way? I'm in desperate need for my credits which I now can't access as your details are showing and stopping me adding mine. Could you either rejoin me to dailypay or assist me in removing your details so I can get my credits sent. Sorry to keep bothering you but I'm in urgent need to get my credits

Thanks
Hi, replied to email. PW may of changed.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi, first pay sent thanks.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thanks just got it

Many thanks again