Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

No one turns up
Hi, is it nor infuriating as I've never really used one, go to book but all they do is string you along, you give them your address, but always a no show. I find it annoying and wondering if this is normal?
No, it's not normal to give a complete stranger your address!

Get them to confirm on the morning at a set time; no confirmation, no booking and you are again available for that slot.

Once they do confirm on the morning, get them to your landmark at a certain time and talk them in.

Take the money.

Do the sex.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to kinkydirtybitch for this post:
  • littlelilyx, MissEsoteric, Nova70
I just ask about the nearest Tube station and walking distance from there, I need to know this so I can turn up on time but no need for the full address until I'm there, some do give you a post code as soon as you've made the booking, not necessarily anything sinister about those who get the address but don't turn up probably just bog standard timewasters, the landmark thing is a good idea as long as it's used properly i.e. for you to be sure the punter is actually nearby before you give the address and not for you to clock them and decide whether you'd like to shag them or not, that makes you the timewaster.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

(29-01-2016, 06:11)Nova70 Wrote: I just ask about the nearest Tube station and walking distance from there, I need to know this so I can turn up on time but no need for the full address until I'm there, some do give you a post code as soon as you've made the booking, not necessarily anything sinister about those who get the address but don't turn up probably just bog standard timewasters, the landmark thing is a good idea as long as it's used properly i.e. for you to be sure the punter is actually nearby before you give the address and not for you to clock them and decide whether you'd like to shag them or not, that makes you the timewaster.

Yes I found giving out my exact address only when the person was in eyesight, reduced the number of no shows and also stopped them from getting lost! I'd have a confirmation time in the morning, which I made clear was a check in time for an appointment I considered definite - so not a "Oh it's not definite until then" point, at which point the landmark details would be given, then ask them to phone so I could point out my door. This way both people knew what was going on, and it minimised those 'who forgot' or are too rude to cancel.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Another good reason for not giving out the address is that punters can just turn up at a time to suit themselves, which could mean that you may already be busy. The really stupid ones will then try and batter your door down to get your attention, shout through the letterbox and not be very discrete.

Sarah x x x
(29-01-2016, 11:47)wife4rent Wrote: Another good reason for not giving out the address is that punters can just turn up at a time to suit themselves, which could mean that you may already be busy. The really stupid ones will then try and batter your door down to get your attention, shout through the letterbox and not be very discrete.

Sarah x x x

I've had a few run reccies up to the door. Even a regular or two did this after I'd moved locations.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(29-01-2016, 11:47)wife4rent Wrote: Another good reason for not giving out the address is that punters can just turn up at a time to suit themselves, which could mean that you may already be busy. The really stupid ones will then try and batter your door down to get your attention, shout through the letterbox and not be very discrete.

Sarah x x x

Stupid indeed, even worse if your workplace is also your home.

(29-01-2016, 10:33)Strawberryblonde Wrote:
(29-01-2016, 06:11)Nova70 Wrote: I just ask about the nearest Tube station and walking distance from there, I need to know this so I can turn up on time but no need for the full address until I'm there, some do give you a post code as soon as you've made the booking, not necessarily anything sinister about those who get the address but don't turn up probably just bog standard timewasters, the landmark thing is a good idea as long as it's used properly i.e. for you to be sure the punter is actually nearby before you give the address and not for you to clock them and decide whether you'd like to shag them or not, that makes you the timewaster.

Yes I found giving out my exact address only when the person was in eyesight, reduced the number of no shows and also stopped them from getting lost! I'd have a confirmation time in the morning, which I made clear was a check in time for an appointment I considered definite - so not a "Oh it's not definite until then" point, at which point the landmark details would be given, then ask them to phone so I could point out my door. This way both people knew what was going on, and it minimised those 'who forgot' or are too rude to cancel.

Yes no excuse for not letting someone know you can't make it and even in the case of a last minute emergency a quick text or call is better than nothing, clear booking procedures are appreciated and probably something we don't see enough of on profiles.

(28-01-2016, 21:59)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: No, it's not normal to give a complete stranger your address!

Get them to confirm on the morning at a set time; no confirmation, no booking and you are again available for that slot.

Once they do confirm on the morning, get them to your landmark at a certain time and talk them in.

Take the money.

Do the sex.

The; pragmatic, capable, intelligent approach to paid sex provision, a la KDB.  Your assured demeanor and lack of hysteria is so fucking refreshing.  

"Take the money.  Do the sex"   (T-Shirts to SHOULD follow  Idea.............fabulous)

"If you seek to know the truth, cease to cherish opinion" Heart

Meet, chat, cam
http://www.adultwork.com/1006993